The news that Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to Nigeria’s President has tested positive to coronavirus has left all and sundry wondering what would be the next.
Amidst rumours that dozens of Nigerian legislatures already have the virus and are refusing to isolate themselves, this news sends a shock wave through to the political and business class as Kyari has had numerous contact with a lot of prominent people.
Here is a long list of them:-
1. President Muhammadu Buhari
2. Secretary to the FG, Boss Mustapha
3. Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
4. Minister of Health, Enahire
5. Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled to Germany with Kyari)
6. Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, Yusuf Tuggar
7. MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)
All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including
8. Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.
Others are, DG, DSS, WHO country Rep.
9. Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control
10. Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)
11. Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)
All APC Governors In Nigeria
12. General Tukur Yusuf Buratai
13. IGP Mohammed Idris
14. All Service Chiefs
15. All Security details of top government personnel
16. All Aso Rock Staff.
These people should please self-isolate themselves and everybody they’ve come in contact with as well. In short, everybody should stay at home.
This is getting very serious and spreading fast!!!!
SOURCE:- Galaxy television Facebook page